A smartly designed, well-executed strategic plan is indispensable to an organization’s long-term success in healthcare industry.
Today’s healthcare leaders to lead their organization effectively and strategically must have access to the world’s leading practices, expertise in leadership management, healthcare finance management, human resource management and best practices in service and patient care.
This course consists of healthcare industry specific skill development, and enhancement methodologies and topics needed to lead strategic initiatives for organizations success.
This course will be highly interactive and include group discussions, case studies and syndicate work.
In particular program is focused on real life and practical challenges that hospital and healthcare executives are faced with and how to counter that by having right strategies in place.
It will include practical exercises that will allow all participants to use the knowledge they gained to practice leadership skills that internationally renowned healthcare providers implement across the various functions of their organizations.
- Strategic Planning and Management in Healthcare
- Strategic Decision Making
- Leading Strategic Change Initiatives
- Organizational Structure Designing Financial Management and Forecasting
- Human Resource Management
- Hospital Information Technology
- Medical Service Quality Management and Improvement
- Patient engagement and experience design
- Coaching Skills for Leaders
- Transformational Excellence
- Change leadership in Healthcare
- Leading for Creativity and Innovation
- The future of Healthcare Management.
Leaders completing this course will increase their effectiveness in leading healthcare organizations through improved knowledge, skills, and practice implementing strategic plans.
Develop a strategic plan that includes a set of strategic goals and an action plan for each goal
Leverage executive decision-making tools and formal methods to assess healthcare plans in light of regulations and ever-changing needs in the market
Lead and manage complex organizations’ crisis management while optimizing quality and safety best practices
This course is designed for Senior and Executive level hospital staff like Hospital and Healthcare Administrators, VP and C-suite executives, Chiefs of staff, Chief nursing officers, Department Directors, Hospital Board Members, and other healthcare professionals with supervisory, management or executive level responsibilities.
This course would also benefit to clinicians, medical personnel and non-medical staff who are transitioning upward into administrative, management, director or executive leadership roles.
- Interactive way of lecturing through stimulation of discussions
- Individual case by case consultancy with the trainers
- Comprehensive printed and digital course documentation
8H+ of Networking with other industry experts
- Case studies from the trainer’s experience
- Certificate of Completion issued by the Trainers
A leader par excellence, educator and consultant with a demonstrated history of leadership in the hospital & healthcare industry both regionally and internationally for over 25 years.
He is specialized in Organisational Strategies, Performance Improvement, and Complex Operational Delivery with a passion for design thinking and the patient experience.
He consulted and featured in reputed institutions like Harvard Medical School, Johns Hopkins University, Cleveland Clinic, Bumrungrad International Hospital which got immensely benefitted by his deep insights on healthcare strategy design and operational mobilization with a focus on a sustainable commercial and financial outcome.